1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

[USO] Unturned Server Organiser [for Unturned 3.X.X]

Discussion in 'Releases' started by IchBestäube, Jan 16, 2016.

1. IchBestäube

IchBestäube N00b

IchBestäube submitted a new resource:

Unturned Server Organiser - Server, Manager, Admin, Tool, Command, Setting, Edit, Create, Organiser

Read more about this resource...

2. IchBestäube

IchBestäube N00b

3. IchBestäube

IchBestäube N00b

IchBestäube updated Unturned Server Organiser with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.3.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. IchBestäube

IchBestäube N00b

5. Vortavor

Vortavor N00b

Hello, could you help me with this error?
    [2016-02-18 16:35:32] Redirecting stderr to 'C:\Users\Michał\Desktop\untserv\logs\stderr.txt'
    [2016-02-18 16:35:32] ILocalize::AddFile() failed to load file "public/steambootstrapper_english.txt".
    [2016-02-18 16:35:32] ILocalize::AddFile() failed to load file "public/steambootstrapper_polish.txt".
    [2016-02-18 16:35:32] [ 0%] !!! Fatal Error: %appname% cannot run from a folder path that includes non-English characters. Please re-install Steam to the default folder.
    [2016-02-18 16:35:32] ..\steamexe\main.cpp (478) : Assertion Failed: Unable to access Steam files due to incompatible path

6. IchBestäube

IchBestäube N00b

IchBestäube updated Unturned Server Organiser [for Unturned 3.X.X] with a new update entry:

Big Update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Fakyrings

Fakyrings N00b

Nice description but it doesn't works now

8. AGENT-9

AGENT-9 N00b

Servers are stuck in a continuous loop on every restart as mentioned here. I payed premium for this software i expect it to work correctly which it doesnt, very poorly written and designed software with little to no functionality. Very very bad the problems are so numerous i dont even have the patience left to include the multitude of crashes, errors, bugs, problems, etc. etc. etc . I'm sorry to say that i am completely disheartened to even continue the use, well attempt to continue use of this software since i cant even launch a server instance at this point. As a clan Founder and server operator for nearly 10 years now i felt obligated to say this! normally i wouldnt even care but this software is so riddled with problems i had to. RR|AGENT-9 RiverRats GameClan http://www.riverrats.clanservers.com/

9. AGENT-9

AGENT-9 N00b

DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!