1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Weed Mod not Spawning in USO. (Solved)

Discussion in 'Question / Documentation' started by Swade _93 @ USO, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Weed Mod items no where to be found in my USO. I can implement dayz map downloaded by USO through steam into my unturned map editor. I put in spawn item ids for weed mod and place a few spawns where I'm located on map. Move map files back to USO maps. Start my server. Go to my server on unturned everything loads up fine but my spawns are still not there. I've tried putting mod files in every USO file then could possible use this price of info. Tried checking and unchecking weed mod no change. Any suggestions appreciated. Will give best detail I can appon questioning, at work at this time.

2. Solved removed USO made server through Steam (Unturned) moved copied mod from workshop content and added to common unturned workshop content. Then added to an existing spawn teir and placed a few spawns. Mod shows up in server map. :)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016