1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Where do I find certain items on Russia?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by tywilburn16GDEV, Dec 30, 2016.

1. So, I've gotten some air-drops and killed off a Horde Beacon, and the guns I got from these are almost out of ammo, and on the Russia map I have yet to find any Military/Ranger ammo boxes. I have tried google, and it didn't help at all.

Basically I am asking if I can find these items (both High and Low caliber variants would be nice), and if so, where?

Thanks, in advance.

2. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Standard Military Ammo Boxes (to my knowledge) don't spawn on Russia.

Ranger Boxes do spawn anywhere you would expect there to be bullets.

3. Thank you for letting me know, guess I'll have to wait until either a zombie or airdrop drops some or they let the military crates spawn.

4. Sh4ggy

Sh4ggy N00b++

Low Cal Mil Boxes spawn in Airport Tower, Volk, Zavod, Military Tents, Silo 22, Oil Rig
    Ranger Boxes spawn in the same places, but also spawn in bandit (mercenary) locations.

Good luck!

edit: The spawn rate of boxes and rate at which they are found to be full when looting are also dictated by your Server's configuration.