1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Looking for Staff YOUTUBE

Discussion in 'Looking For' started by DarkCloudNinja, Nov 2, 2016.

1. hello. i started a youtube channel a little while ago, but still new. i would like to start like survival pve series on unturned. i have the internet capabilities to make a server or two. i would like around 10 people or so. doesn't matter what age. just please take the series seriously while playing. "some joking is of course allowed ;P" you MUST have a mic. either discord or teamspeak. both i have servers for. plus i will need the players active when making a video. I live in the US time zone Central. any questions please comment below. other than that have fun killin :D

2. Commander Phill

Commander Phill Forum Moderator Staff Member Moderator

What map would this server be on?

3. I have not chosen yet. i will have a vote done as to see who wants what map.

4. mariokiller

mariokiller N00b

I would be willing to join. Add me on steam: Big Rigs
    Should be top result

5. done

6. still looking for members. i only have 3 active

7. T2-SIK

T2-SIK N00b

If I'm not 2 late ill join just add me on steam T2-sik.

8. the has been decided. the map name is "The Europe" there are 3 content mods as well. the domination pack, riot shields, and TKars Vol.1.

if you wish to just join the server and play like a random than here is the ip and port 73.73.7.67 port 27015