1. Hello there, Guest
    It's nice to see you around, please do remember that our Forum was made by Members of the Community and that our Forum Applications are only for the Forum Moderation position. As this is an Unofficial Community we don't have control over Unturned Servers, Steam Accounts, VAC Bans, etc.

Zaup shop help?

Discussion in 'Mods / Tools' started by jushy, Sep 27, 2016.

1. jushy

jushy N00b

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for any help. :)

So i run a server which has had an up and running uconomy for about a week now. I recently tried to stray more toward pvp and less RP so I added zaup shop. Everything was fine no errors while i was adding all the mods i could do commands like /sell and it would just say the shop isnt buying this item. But as soon as i made my database it ruined my whole server and now I am told zaup shop and uconomy are failed plugins.

This is the error i get from zaup shop:
    Failed to load ZaupShop, unloading now... :System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.9.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies.
    File name: 'MySql.Data, Version=6.9.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d'
    at ZaupShop.DatabaseMgr..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ZaupShop.ZaupShop.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Rocket.Core.Plugins.RocketPlugin.LoadPlugin () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Coolking9871

Coolking9871 N00b

I think i might be able to help as i own a server which runs uconomy/shop and had similar problems